Are you looking for a way to reach that ultimate high? Try edible cannabis and a massage. Both cannabis and massages have major benefits for your health and well being. Here are some benefits of cannabis and massages:
Benefits of Cannabis
- Relieves Pain: Cannabis is known for the effects it has on pain. Cannabis has been shown to reduce all levels of pain including moderate to chronic pain. Further, when ingesting cannabis rather than smoking it, people often feel more long-lasting relief.
- Relieves Stress: Stress is a natural response our bodies make when a demand is present. With the demanding world that we live in, stress can be a common feeling. Studies have shown that the consumption of cannabis in low doses have shown the reduction of stress. Cannabis has been shown to relax the body and the mind.
- Reduces Inflammation: Inflammation is caused when the body senses some sort of damage in the body. It is a natural defense response to an illness in the body. But if the condition is not treated inflammation can become a much more serious condition. Cannabis has properties that have been shown to react with the immune system to aid in the reduction of inflammation in the body.
Benefits of Massages
- Relieves Pain: Pain can be caused by many different conditions. Whether it be exercising, lack of exercising, or a medical condition, pain can be debilitating. Pain in the muscles can be caused by nerve compression, tense and sore muscles, and muscle spasms and contractions. Massaging is applying pressure to certain muscles, pressure points, or nerves to relieve the pain.
- Relieves Stress: Stress has become more common in recent years due to our highly demanding and fast-paced lives. Massages have been shown to relieve stress by lowering blood pressure and lowering cortisol levels in the brain. Cortisol is the main reactor of stress.
- Promotes Relaxation: Massages can promote relaxation both mentally and physically. Massages can help lower blood pressure. Further, massages relax muscles that can are tense and cause pain in the body.
With all of the benefits outlined in both cannabis and massages, there is no doubt that combining the two can give you the ultimate relaxation. Both of these methods have very similar effects and can benefit your overall mental and physical health.