There was a multitude of cannabis books in 2019, covering all aspects of this miracle plant. From growing cannabis to working in the burgeoning cannabis industry, there are books that cover any aspect of this popular topic. Let's take a look at four of the top titles released in 2019:
Cannabis and CBD for Health and Wellness: An Essential Guide for Using Nature's Medicine to Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Inflammation, and More by Aliza Sherman and Dr. Junella Chin
- Aliza Sherman is a cannabis entrepreneur and is the CEO and co-founder of Ellementa, the fastest-growing cannabis wellness network for women. Dr. Junella Chin is a doctor that has also been an advocate to better understand the science and medicine of marijuana and how it can help patients with medical issues. Sherman and Chin provide a safe and comprehensive guide to using cannabis and CBD for easing chronic and acute health issues. From pain and inflammation to anxiety and insomnia, they cover it all.
Sustainable, Sun-Grown Cannabis: A Visual Guide to Environmentally Friendly Marijuana by Justin Cannabis
- Justin Cannabis is a well-known contributor to High Times magazine and has authored several best-sellers on marijuana. This book is filled more than 150 images of the beautiful, sun-drenched photos of cannabis farms in Northern California. The photos are not only beautiful, the highlight the various stages of cannabis production. The growers in Humboldt county are devoted to sustainable growing practices, and natural, sun-grown crops.
- Every page is filled with tips for:
- plant selection
- ideal lighting
- soil preparation and watering
- planting methods
- natural pest animal control
CBD: A Patient's Guide to Medicinal Cannabis: Healing Without the High by Leonard Leinow, Juliana Birnbaum and Michael Moskowitz
- For millennia, cannabis has been used for many purposes. However, it's only in the last five decades that science has shed light on the specific chemistry of the cannabis plant and how it interacts with the human body. This easy to read, practical guide to using CBD contains a wealth of need-to-know information for both experienced and first-time users. It reveals how CBD can safely treat many health conditions with no to low psychoactivity and very few adverse side effects. CBD (cannabidiol) is proven to provide relief for health conditions such as pain, inflammation, seizures, depression, anxiety, arthritis, and many more.